Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hectic and loving it!

Things have definitely gotten hectic as a stay at home wife and mommy, to say the least. I'm loving every second of it so far! I wish I hadn't missed three months of mornings and afternoons with her when I was working! Honestly, it's almost like I didn't know how much personality she had! About 90 percent of her waking hours were not spent with me during the week. No need to feel guilty and dwell on that now, though. I'm home with this happy girl and that has filled every void!

Nathan's new job is throwing curveballs and adding lots of stress to the insanity of life. Sometimes he's in town, sometimes he's not. Sometimes he's away for a night, sometimes the entire week. Dealing with life with a baby, three dogs, cleaning house, etc, with little or no help when he's gone definitely keeps me busy (which is really okay, because I'm not big on sitting around)! I definitely feel like a super mom sometimes, because when he's gone, I literally NEVER stop going. I wouldn't have it any other way :)

We had Easter pictures taken a couple of weeks ago. So far in life, she doesn't do well with professional pictures, lol. She absolutely can't stand being posed and messed with. Needless to say, she threw a few tantrums. However, Tana delivered, as usual. I have a previous post with Paisley's  Christmas pictures which were also done by Tana. I'll probably add her Easter pictures here too. But if you're on my facebook, you've already seen them. ;)

Moms, tell me how you balance the craziness in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment