Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Baby Bullet recipe series: Bananas and Spinach medley

When I was pregnant, I  searched the web for recipes using my baby bullet I had received at my baby shower.  To my surprise, there weren't that many. So after hearing back from a few people regarding my recipes, I decided to start a series on the blog dedicated to the Baby Bullet! Please +1 or let me know in the comments below if you like this series, and I will continue doing more!




First, I cut up three ripe bananas, took a handful of fresh spinach, and broke off the stems


I puréed the banana first, since are quite runny when puréed. They're still pretty thick (pudding consistency), so if your baby is a stage 1 eater, I suggest adding a bit of water. You can stop here for a simple banana purée if your baby hates spinach ;)


Once the bananas are fully puréed, fill the baby bullet  the rest of the way with spinach. Blend for about 30 seconds. 


You should end up with something like this!


I was able to fill 7 of these adorable containers with .75 cents worth of bananas and about $2 worth of spinach, which I only used about 1/10th of the bundle I purchased for this recipe! So, it was around $1 for this recipe. 


Hope you enjoyed this tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment