Saturday, January 25, 2014

A journey through my pregnancy.

So, this is an awesome tag that i absolutely cannot wait to do! What you hav to do is this: Answer each question with a photo. I'm tagging mommy bloggers Whitney and Melissa. You can find their blogs by clicking on their names. Let's get started!

A photo of you and your husband/family before this pregnancy.


How did you announce your pregnancy?


What were your first cravings?


First ultrasound photo. 


First belly photo


Belly photo from second trimester/12 weeks


How did you announce the gender of your baby?












Did you travel or vacation while pregnant?


Favorite part of being pregnant.


Favorite maternity photos.





Third trimester/28 week belly photo.


Photos from your baby shower/s.




Final belly photo
-This is me at 39w1d, a few hours before labor started.


Last thing you did before you gave birth?
-Made this pie. While in labor, lol.


First picture of your baby


This was SO much fun! Thanks to my YouTube friend, Rachel for tagging me!!
I tag any other blogger moms who read this post. Happy posting! :)

1 comment:

  1. woohoo! I'm super excited about this one ;) Better get started!!!!

    ReplyDelete