Monday, January 6, 2014

Battle of the diapers. Number 7, Parent's Choice

Parent’s Choice

Blowout rate: 0 out of 10…but I would give it a negative rating if I could. These diapers couldn't hold a thing.

Softness: 0 out of 10 - These are very scratchy. Not soft whatsoever, inside OR out. It's like putting notebook paper on your baby's bottom.

Scent: Supposedly unscented. However, I did find these to have a VERY, very strong chemical smell

Wetness indicator: These do have wetness indicators. They’re slightly different than normal, and to be honest, I find them strange. It is a front to back strip of teddy bears that are blue. When the diaper is wet or dirty, the bears will disappear.

Absorbency: 0 out of 10. HUGE thumbs down. They can maybe hold 1 or 2 pees when the baby is a newborn. Saying it holds 2 pees is really giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Fit: These ran very small. We had size 1, which was somewhere between a size newborn and a slightly small size 1.

Price: $20 for a pack of 96 (.15 cents per diaper)

Overall opinion: These diapers are horrible! Absolutely horrible. I would not put these on my own skin, much less my daughter’s sweet sensitive baby skin. Again, they are very scratchy, and I cannot even understand why anyone would use these! They were so rough, that like I said above, you may as well be putting notebook paper on your baby’s bottom. If you have not tried them yet, my advice is to keep it up and NEVER try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment