Monday, January 6, 2014

Battle of the wipes. Number 1, Pampers Baby Fresh


Pampers Baby Fresh
Softness: 6 out of 10. These are slightly softer than several other brands.

Thickness: 5 out of 10. These wipes are not thin or thick in my opinion.

Cleanup: 5 out of 10. 1 wipe will suffice for a wet diaper, but it takes at least 3 to clean a dirty one.

Smell: 2 out of 10. The baby powder scent is UNBEARABLY strong. I do not like the smell of baby powder to begin with, though. So your rating of the smell may be different. However, it is a very, very powerful and strong smell.

Moistness: 2 out of 10. These wipes dried out before I could finish the tub. It made it about 3/4 of the way before the wipes became too dry to use. (I had the ones in the green plastic tub, not the travel pack as pictured above, so they may differ.)

Overall Opinion: 3 out of 10. They’re not the worst wipes, but I would not pay for them. If you’re given these wipes for free, then they may be worth it. Again, this is just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment