Monday, January 6, 2014

Battle of the wipes. Number 6, Target Up & Up Unscented


Target Up & Up Unscented

Softness: 5 out of 10.

Thickness: 1 out of 10 – These wipes are SO thin! – But they do not tear when wiping, so I did not give them a flat out zero for that reason.

Cleanup: 1 out of 10. I could never seem to get a “good grip” on her hiney with these wipes. They just kind of slid around. They cleaned her pee, but it literally took me about 8 wipes to clean a blowout one day!

Smell: Unscented

Moistness: 1 out of 10. They dried quickly after opening, even being shut properly. They also dried after only one swipe across her hiney during a diaper change.

Overall Opinion: 1 out of 10. They do the job….barely. I wish they were as great as their diapers are! I got a 3 pack of small refills at my shower. They were not even worth free. I sent them to the daycare just to get rid of them.

2 comments:

  1. We use these now on Christopher. My packs never dry out & seem to have more "liquid" in them than most wipes. hmmm... maybe you got a dud?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had three packs but I couldn't stand these wipes, lol.

      Delete